Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hi people. If at all you have been reading this blog, I would like to say that I have not been coming online too often in the last few days and that is primarily because my college has started functioning again. I haven’t really had the time or the compelling desire to come online and write on the blog. I have not really been in the liveliest of moods recently which is perhaps due to the rain. This is one season which absolutely irritates me. I do not like getting wet in the rain again and again, which the rains, especially in the city of Pune make you do…. That is because they never stop and they are never heavy enough to stop….. It just keeps raining endlessly as if the clouds want to tease you. The sky always looks as if it is in the worst stage of constipation, which makes you feel even gloomier…….. The rains are sick here as they have always been, and will always be.

The other reason why I have not really been able to write much is that I was doing one-off assignments for a supplement of the Times of India’s Pune edition, called Westside Plus. I did two assignments for them and I have not got paid and my name hasn’t been mentioned in the second assignment of mine they carried in their paper. So that has been another reason I haven’t been in the best of mindsets recently. I have also started reading books on different issues and topics. I have become a member of the British Library in Pune. Alright that means, in all, it has been a busy time for me recently. Errrr, why am I talking as if I am a star or a public figure or something? I guess that’s the last thing I want to do, at least right now. :):):):):):):)

I am here to communicate with people. To let them know of what I do and what I want to do in the future. To let people get to know me better. Maybe I want to be a star someday. Who doesn’t? All of us want to be famous one day, to be rich one day, to be loved by thousands of people, to be the ideal for somebody in their life. ALL OF US, SOMEDAY DEFINITELY WANT TO BE AN ICON……..

I will definitely be writing regularly from now…. And that is a promise. Not only a promise to you, but to myself as well. Chao!!!!!! :):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Your comments are valuable feedback for me...

Powered By Blogger